(7)Time Wasted Searching for Information
Posted by on February 1, 2012 Posted in Uncategorized
Statistic: Research has shown that the average attorney spends up to 40 minutes a day just looking for information in an office that is not automated. This could certainly involve meeting information.
Result: Time is the most valuable resource one would argue. Whether your goals are more clients, less time in the office, more realized billable hours, less staff, or more profitable cases, you can’t afford to let precious minutes of time disappear each day while you search for information. Calculate the yearly cost: (50 minutes) x (your billing rate) x (number of days in a year) x (number of people in the office) = enough money to make you wished you considered SharePoint meeting technology a lot sooner.
SharePoint puts your meeting office at your fingertips. From one screen SharePoint gives you immediate access all your data:
- Calendared Events
- Case Details
- Information is right at your fingertips
- No wasted staff time looking for key documents and files
- Critical information doesn’t get lost or even misfiled
The Bottom Line:
- SharePoint gives you more billable hours
- SharePoint will enable you to handle more volume, work less, or both
- SharePoint will improve your bottom line